Thirty Years of Ayurveda Propagation in Foreign Countries by
Prof. Dr. Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade
1. Visit to Sri Lanka – Visited Ministry of Indigenous Medicine and Ayurvedic Hospitals in Colombo and Jawaharlal Nehru P.G. Institute and Herbal Garden in Candy. Jan. 7 to 13 th / 1981
2. Invited by "Sterimed Gmbh", Saarburcken, for giving lectures on Ayurveda at various Institutes in West Germany – April 24 to May 14 th / 1982
3. Participated in National Conference organized by "International Federation of Heilpraktikers" at Nanweiler, West Germany, Sept. 19 to Oct. 17 th / 1982
4. Invited by IAAN –"International Academy of Ayurveda and Naturopathy", Villa Era, Italy for lectures on Ayurveda. Later on Visited various Institutes in Holland–Oct. 31 to Nov. 29 / 1983
5. Participated in "Euronatura Congress", Milan- Italy and Institute of Tropical Medicine Hamburg- Germany. April 14 to June 14/ 1984 More...
Prof.Em.Dr.Subhash Ranade & Dr. Mrs. Sunanda Ranade
Prof. Dr. Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade are World renowned Ayurvedic academicians, Ayurvedic Physicians and Researchers. Their aim of life is propagation of Ayurveda and they do this as Karma Yoga.